Mr. Big Dicks Hot Chicks

White slut that can`t get enought of the huge pipe. Wanna see bigcock sex? Are you Sure?! But look at the SIZE of these damn cock! Here we present MASSIVE HUGE PENIS site with Extra large base of High quality videozzz and pictures! Unbelievable? But real large cock get to penetrate every single hole these sluts have got!

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Blonde hot chick with big tits gets quite excited and fucks in RC

I have a thing for big tit blonde chicks so when I met Lichelle, I nearly lost my load right there. I kept my cool just long enough to throw my rap on her and ask her to come do a few photos for me and my friend at our studio. Lichelle liked that idea so much that she would up getting buck wild and fucking my big cock like the slut that she was. Come and check out how turned on I get for blonde hotties when you.
Mr. Big Dicks' puts this hot chick on the priority list before fucking her


My man Julian isn't lacking in the rounding up hot pussy department. It also doesn't hurt that he has a ridiculously big dick. I was on my way to meet him for some coffee the other day when he called me on the cell to tell me about two out of town hot sisters he was trying to score with. Julian said he told them that he was in the adult biz right off the bat and blonde Lichelle was more than intrigued. She wanted a go with Julian. Her sister Summer said she could only be a spectator. I was kind of hoping she could check out my cock because she was really cute, but it wasn't meant to be. As usual, Julian was the only one to score. We all went back to the studio and Julian went right after Lichelle's perfect round fake tits before taking a trip down to her pussy with his tongue. I just kept the camera right on them because things were getting steamy. Julian just slid his massive meat in and out of Lichelle's smooth shaved pussy from all different positions and I could tell she didn't want it to end. When he finally blew, he blasted a gooey load all over her mouth. I think Summer was a little disappointed she didn't join the party. I'm still pissed that she didn't want to party with me.
ENTER HERE TO SEE MORE MR. BIG DICKS HOT BABES!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home