Mr. Big Dicks Hot Chicks

White slut that can`t get enought of the huge pipe. Wanna see bigcock sex? Are you Sure?! But look at the SIZE of these damn cock! Here we present MASSIVE HUGE PENIS site with Extra large base of High quality videozzz and pictures! Unbelievable? But real large cock get to penetrate every single hole these sluts have got!

Monday, August 06, 2007

Two very hot car wash chicks in a threesome joust with Mr. Big Dicks

I caught these two smokin' hot babes wearing close to nothing washing on their truck. They really seemed to be into each other and I sure wanted to get in on the action too. I told Brooke and Ryder I could give them a hand and they showed their appreciation by sharing my big dick in a crazy threesome a little while later. You're not going to believe how freaky these babes got unless you.
Mr Big Dicks Hot Chicks - Ryder Sky & Brooke Bell


I was driving down the street and spotted two hot ass girls advertising a five dollar car wash. Now I didn't need my ride cleaned but two hot babes plus bikinis plus a hose and soap was reason enough for me. I pulled right up, rolled my window down and got my mack on. I stepped out of my ride to watch these two delicious girls get their clean on. Brooke started spraying Ryder with the hose while smacking her ass. I dared Ryder to make out with Brooke and sure enough they were tonguing each other like school girls in heat. I asked if they wanted to head back to my place for a little threesome action. Brooke and Ryder giggled at each other then hopped in my car. As soon as we got back they start fondling each others tits, sucking on nipples and rubbing their boobs in my face. I stripped off their bikini bottoms to fondle their shaved snatches. Then Ryder unzipped my pants, grabbed my cock and stuck it in Brookes mouth while she went down to lick her clit. I couldn't take this freak show anymore and rammed by monster man meat deep into Ryder. It gets so fucking hot I just can't write anymore.
Click here for more exclusive hot babes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home