Mr. Big Dicks Hot Chicks

White slut that can`t get enought of the huge pipe. Wanna see bigcock sex? Are you Sure?! But look at the SIZE of these damn cock! Here we present MASSIVE HUGE PENIS site with Extra large base of High quality videozzz and pictures! Unbelievable? But real large cock get to penetrate every single hole these sluts have got!

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Hot blooded vixen swallows Mr. Big Dicks extra sized cock

I always seem to find hot chicks doing their thing over at the park. I came across Savannah doing some exercises and I couldn’t take my eyes off her. She was wearing tight white shorts and a tank top with a set of tits that just poured out. I asked her if she’d like to get together after her workout for my own personal workout. Savannah said let’s do it and when we got to the studio, we performed our own fuck marathon. This babe was all the way wild and loved my big cock deep inside her. You can see all of Savannah’s sizzling pussy workout routine when you.
Watch Mr. Big Dicks drill this hot chick in cow girl fashion before he shoots his load


I was over at the campus near my house running on the track when I saw this babe with this unbelievable hard body exercising in the infield. I got on my cell with Derek and told him to get over here with the camera in case I could score this chick. She was all stretched out and I was too out of breath to do anything at the moment but I figured out a plan once I could breathe. I told her we were looking for sports models and as luck would have it, Savannah was on the soccer team there. She was complaining about the high cost of living in California and that was music to my ears. When Savannah heard she could make a nice pocket full of much needed cash, she was ready for her shoot. I couldn't take my eyes off her huge round tits just popping over the top of her workout suit and the rest of her body was tight too. When we got to the studio Savannah was a little tired so she laid down but when she popped back up, my big dick was waiting for her mouth. She was all over it and I got all over her, licking her box and then slamming my hard cock into her. She had a nice trimmed pussy I didn't want to stop fucking but I was ready to blast off. I pulled out and Savannah put her mouth on my cock taste my explosion. You talk about an exhausting day.
ENTER HERE TO SEE MORE
MR. BIG DICKS HOT CHICKS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home