Mr. Big Dicks Hot Chicks

White slut that can`t get enought of the huge pipe. Wanna see bigcock sex? Are you Sure?! But look at the SIZE of these damn cock! Here we present MASSIVE HUGE PENIS site with Extra large base of High quality videozzz and pictures! Unbelievable? But real large cock get to penetrate every single hole these sluts have got!

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Hot chick plays with cocks by sucking them long and hard

I saw these two big tit hot chicks sitting alone at a table at one of my favorite spots so I figured I had nothing to lose. I thought I could hook at least one of these two babes but my skills must have been too good because Kendall and Brooke both wanted to party over at the studio. When we got back, these two put on a show for me and then I was part of the show. They shared my big hard dick like good sluts should, and I had more nice pussy than I could handle. If you want to see me get really busy with two amazing blonde babes then.
These pretty chicks love Mr. Big Dicks' cock and fucking style


I hadn't been laid in over a week and I was so horned up that I told Derek we were going on the prowl for two hot chicks for me to bang, not just one. Trust me, this was no easy task because I've been turned down lots of times when I try to work the threesome angle. We stopped to grab a bite to eat and sitting at one of the tables was this hot chick Kendall that I knew along with her friend Brooke. Brooke remembered me from a time she hooked up with my buddy Johnny so things were looking good from the start. And to top it off, these two had already pounded down a few afternoon cocktails so they were loosened up just fine. They were all up for continuing the party and I know I was so they followed us back to the studio. These two sluts couldn't wait to pull my pants off and suck my big dick. From then on bodies were flipping all over the place and I was licking, sucking and fucking some really smokin body parts. I was a blur of a threesome but it was a great one because I blew such a big nut that I coated both their faces. Babes need to be careful around me when I have that kind of buildup.
ENTER HERE TO SEE MORE MR. BIG DICKS HOT CHICKS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home