Mr. Big Dicks Hot Chicks

White slut that can`t get enought of the huge pipe. Wanna see bigcock sex? Are you Sure?! But look at the SIZE of these damn cock! Here we present MASSIVE HUGE PENIS site with Extra large base of High quality videozzz and pictures! Unbelievable? But real large cock get to penetrate every single hole these sluts have got!

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Hot chick with light colored hair cleaning Mr. Big Dicks pipe

Mr. Big Dicks' is dumbfounded by this hot chick's great fun bags
This chick Sarah was a real show stopper. When I first laid my eyes on her relaxing over by my place, I couldn’t take my eyes off her. She caught me staring so I had no choice but to go introduce myself. I told her she should do some modeling for us back at the studio but I think she knew it was more than some pictures and that totally had me turned on. I had her topped pulled up and was working on her awesome rack the second we got through the door, and the rest was a sizzling fuck fest.
ENTER HERE TO SEE MORE MR. BIG DICKS HOT CHICKS!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:42 AM, Blogger Tagir said…

    Johnny and I hit the coffee shop down the street to fuel up on OJ and bagels. It was an early morning start for us. I figured we could scope out some hot rich bitches hitting the stores early. Johnny was looking to score a sexy blonde MILF. I spotted just that type who was ballsy enough to pop a squat right at our table. She was yapping away on her cell phone, but once she got off, it was one like donkey kong. Her name was Sara Vandella. She seemed quite stressed for such a beautiful morning. I asked Sara if she needed some relief. Her nipples got erect, she pushed her tits together, leaned in to ask what I meant. That's when Johnny flat out told her he wanted to bang her tight pussy on film for a grand. Sara smiled, took Johnny's hand and we cruised to the studio. Once we arrived Sara dropped to her knees, stroked Johnny's huge cock outside his pants while licking her lips with anticipation of what was about to fill her outh. Johnny unzipped his pants and plopped his man meat on her face. Sara eagerly swallowed his cock while playing with her beaver. Johnny's cock was standing at attention. He laid her down on the bed and slammed his monster cock deep into her moist moundhuge tits with an early morning cumshot. The early bird catches the slutty MILF's for sure.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home