Mr. Big Dicks Hot Chicks

White slut that can`t get enought of the huge pipe. Wanna see bigcock sex? Are you Sure?! But look at the SIZE of these damn cock! Here we present MASSIVE HUGE PENIS site with Extra large base of High quality videozzz and pictures! Unbelievable? But real large cock get to penetrate every single hole these sluts have got!

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Vanessa Lane and Lindsey Meadows - Freaky Threesome

Vanessa Lane and Lindsey Meadows - Freaky Threesome
By the looks of the mostly empty parking lot, it was a slow day at the mall and Derek and I were about to put our hot chick radar away until another day. That was until we saw these two sexy babes in some tight revealing clothes walking toward their car. They definitely looked like players so I started laying my rap to them about doing some modeling. They claimed they were professionals but Vanessa and Lindsay didn't strike me as the button down type. Maybe professional strippers but I really didn't care. I just wanted to coax them to the studio for some photos and let the chips fall where they may. They were definitely flattered by the offer and decided to give it a shot. I asked them to strip down to their undies for a few shots and I started directing them to play with each other. When they started really getting into each other I jumped in on the bed and the fireworks really started. Both girls smiled when I pulled out my big hard dick and between the two of them, they licked and sucked very inch right down to my balls. I stuck my cock inside Lindsay first doggie style while she licked Vanessa's shaved snatch and from then on, we hopped around on each other like rabbits. It was a freaky threesome for sure before I blasted my load on both their faces. The day might have started slowly but it ended up quite nicely.
Click Right Here for more Exclusive Mr Big Dicks Hot Babes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home