Mr. Big Dicks Hot Chicks

White slut that can`t get enought of the huge pipe. Wanna see bigcock sex? Are you Sure?! But look at the SIZE of these damn cock! Here we present MASSIVE HUGE PENIS site with Extra large base of High quality videozzz and pictures! Unbelievable? But real large cock get to penetrate every single hole these sluts have got!

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Carmella Bing loves a big dick every now and then

Carmella Bing loves a big dick every now and then!
If ever an opportunity presented itself to bang a hot chick, the day I met Carmella was it. She had just missed her train to San Francisco and all her luggage was on there. To make matters worse, she had spent her last bit of cash to buy the train ticket. I told her there was a quick way for her for make 1000 and when I mentioned we ran a production company, Carmella knew immediately what was up. She said let's get dirty and hopped in the back of the truck. Carmella was eager to get started that she flashed her tits on the ride to the studio. As soon as we got there, we were all over each other. This was one chick that was turning a pretty shitty day into one to remember. She made my cock rock hard with a nice suck session before I blasted her pussy walls from the backdoor with my monster dick. Carmella had some great big round tits get grabbed onto while I pounded away at her nice wet shaved box. I couldn't contain myself anymore and glazed her face with a sticky cum coating. Opportunity definitely knocked this day.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE MR BIG DICKS HOT CHICKS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home