Mr. Big Dicks Hot Chicks

White slut that can`t get enought of the huge pipe. Wanna see bigcock sex? Are you Sure?! But look at the SIZE of these damn cock! Here we present MASSIVE HUGE PENIS site with Extra large base of High quality videozzz and pictures! Unbelievable? But real large cock get to penetrate every single hole these sluts have got!

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Hot chick with big tits fucks on the beach

I thought I was going to have a pretty boring vacation when I decided to go to the beach this weekend. Good thing there was a blonde hot chick who came my way who was also looking for a good time. I knew what girls like her want and that is a hardcore fucking experience that she will never forget. Check out Sara moaning as I give her a scorching hot cunnilingus when you.
Mr. Big Dicks talked to this hot chick first before proceeding to fuck her


Julian and I decided to take a break from patrolling the usual spots for hot chicks and cruise the beach. We were near Malibu so we figured there would be some nice upscale pussy catching some rays and that's exactly what we found when we discovered Sara. Here's was this smokin blonde in her red bikini that had just blown off a guy that had approached her before I walked up. You get the attitude with the rich girls but it's usually some well maintained stuff and Sara was. She was trying to catch a tan for a planned night of partying so I asked Sara if she'd like to get the party started early with us with a nice money bonus thrown in. Sara was more than interested in that plan so we all went back to the studio. She sat down and gave me a sneak preview of the goods and that was just the cue I needed as I stuck my big hard dick in her mouth. I'm not one to brag but I have a lot of meat for a babe to handle but Sara was more than up to it as she got on top of me for a ride and then licked off her juices. She was a freak so I drilled her hot shaved snatch just like she was begging me to do with all her dirty talk. I wanted the fun to last a little longer but held out as long as I could before glazing her mouth with my load. I'll have to kick up some sand again real soon.
CLICK HERE For More Exclusive Mr Big Dicks Hot Babes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home