Mr. Big Dicks Hot Chicks

White slut that can`t get enought of the huge pipe. Wanna see bigcock sex? Are you Sure?! But look at the SIZE of these damn cock! Here we present MASSIVE HUGE PENIS site with Extra large base of High quality videozzz and pictures! Unbelievable? But real large cock get to penetrate every single hole these sluts have got!

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Hot chick with small tits gets a massive facial

Jenna looks so familiar when I saw her one time while I was having coffee. I suddenly recalled that she was the one who ditched me back in high school for one brainless jock. She's even hotter now than she was before, good thing she didn't remember me so I blurted my line and in an instant I was under this hot chick's pants. See her sucking my cock pretty well before getting her face glazed with my cum when you.
Mr. Big Dicks' afternoon turned into a buggering session with this hot chick


Julian and I were out on a scouting for pussy mission the other day when we stopped at a shopping center to check out the local talent. We saw these two chicks eating lunch outside a restaurant there so Julian told me to go for it. Little did I know the one girl, Jenna Haze, had performed a scene with Julian when she first broke into the biz and here I was trying to lay down my best rap so the joke was on me. So we had a little chuckle but this chick Jenna was no joke. She was hot and I was going to do my all to get Jenna back to the studio for some sexcapades. Jenna said she wouldn't mind a romp with me to help her pay for a handbag she was looking at and that was music to my ears. We went at each other like long lost lovers when we got back to the studio. Jenna sucked and stroked my cock like crazy before I went down on her sweet wet shaved pussy and boy it tasted good. Once I started fucking Jenna's hot box, I wished I could have fucked her all day. She was a super hot slut that just loved getting banged and it turned me on Jenna was that into it. When I finally busted my nut, I blasted a huge load right down her throat. So glad we bumped into you again Jenna.
CLICK HERE For More Exclusive Mr Big Dicks Hot Babes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home