Mr. Big Dicks Hot Chicks

White slut that can`t get enought of the huge pipe. Wanna see bigcock sex? Are you Sure?! But look at the SIZE of these damn cock! Here we present MASSIVE HUGE PENIS site with Extra large base of High quality videozzz and pictures! Unbelievable? But real large cock get to penetrate every single hole these sluts have got!

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Two hungry blonde vixens take turns in sucking this colossal dick

Two hungry blonde vixens take turns in sucking this colossal dick
This chick Holly hit me up during an online chat one day and as it turned out, she had shot for us way back in the day with Billy. She said she was interested in doing a scene again sometime soon, and had a sexy friend that was interested too. Julian remembered Holly was a cutie and from the picture she sent, Brynn was a hottie too so he told me to hook up the deal. We met them at the train station and both chicks were looking hot as advertised even on this crappy rainy day. I just remember when we got to the studio I had a blonde to my left and a blonde to my right. There can't be a vision much better than that except when they both got naked to get on their knees to suck my big dick and lick my balls. They were nasty little sluts, kissing and eating each other out as I had my way fucking both their tight sweet pussies. We definitely put the three in threesome as I licked on Brynn as Holly rode me and then we reversed roles. It was great stuff and they had some great hard horny bodies that got me all jacked up. I was blasting away at Holly as Brynn was licking her tits when I gave them both a taste of my sticky man juice. It's nice when old friends come back and see us with a sexy friend to boot.
CLICK HERE For More Exclusive XXX Videos Of Brynn & Holly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home